florie×Kid Cudi×Milo

Dear New York...can you please stop trying and succeeding in having the best Fashion Night Out events...PLEASE?
so the boo and I have been twittering for some time now and a couple of weeks back he tweeted that all he wants to do is find a girlfriend to buy BAPE for *me obviously* and then he kept talking about the label but i thought he was just excited cause they sent him free clothes or whatever but more fool me because he was setting us up for this...

AND this...



Yep there's a Kid Cudi × Milo limited edition men's t-shirt available at the NYC BAPE store. The sex-bomb himself will make an appearance tonight, and in addition you fucking lucky New Yorkers get to hear his new album in its entirety from 6pm-10pm .....


though my body is stuck firmly in Blighty I'm in a New York State of Mind

x

No comments: