-Copper wire (1mm thick)
-Pliers (I used blunt old scissors),
-Beads (mine were 2.4mm with 1mm holes ..make sure the copper wire isn't too thick to fit into the bead hole)
-Superglue (if you can get your hands on it get some E6000)
1. guesstimate how much wire you'll need and snip
2. bend the wire into the shape you want round your finger
3. apply glue to wherever you want to place your beads
4. wait for the glue to get a little tacky then put the beads on
5. put your hands over your eyes wait for the glue to dry then shout 'tadaaaaah'!
Wearing a H&M bangle, my mum's vintage baroque ring, cheap gold band and NYC 'Lexington Yellow' on my nails.
For everyone that's asked, I had to soak my acrylics off because I started boxing and trying to hit with them on was impractical and painful.
I shape my nails with soft files because hard ones tend to make them flake, I use an MUA base coat and NYC nail varnishes (available from Superdrug)!
ps. If your nails flake a lot instead of buffing the flakes off stick em down with superglue and just paint over as normal!