Golden Oldie

Most mornings I wake up feeling like Beyonce but this morning I got up looked at the hair I freshly bleached while half asleep last night -serious super fail- and felt like one of the Golden Girls. So with absolutely no shame in my Betty White game I walked around my little essex town looking like a Jacques Vert advert! I cannot reiterate enough how much having hair has changed my perspective on the way I dress, it's like as the hair grows out of my head its slowly pushing out my Amber-Rose obsession and uneducated-stripper aspirations.. this can only be for the best right?!
jumper; Old/ trousers; Second Hand/ pumps; New Look
this would be my choice of boyf if I were 30years older!
x

14 comments:

CC said...

YES! keep the hair this length

Indira said...

You look friggin' amazing. Don't change that color. Your texture really pops with this color. I love it.

http://www.lafemdom.blogspot.com

Indira said...

Oh BTW I promised myself that one day I would dye my hair WHITE. Not bleack blonde, or silver/gray but WHITE. I figured once I start PR work for the fashion industry I'd do it, but tomorrow may never come.

http://www.lafemdom.blogspot.com

Florie said...

hair is really just hair at the end of the day so if you get the urge to dye it then go for it! if it falls out it'll always grow back, same as if I hate my hair when it has a little more length to it I can just shave it all off again!x

Unknown said...

beautiful post.
The blonde hair really suits you nicely, it reminds me of Eva Marcille.

XO

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the oversized sweater and the pants!! Great blog! Follow each other?

www.plentyforpennies.com

Come enter my skull bracelet giveaway!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Very cool! Gap pants/jeans do fit me the best! Oh, and love your little blurb about loving shoes more than oxygen...hehehehe!

duckalicious said...

shut up, you look crazy cool! and those pants, WANT WANT WANT

Bisous Natasha said...

OMG you have a gorgeous face and what more I love the blonde on you. You'd give Amber a run for her money big time ! Love your style ;-)

Florie said...

:O no waaaay!!I frigging LOVE your blog, thank you so much!x

PKelly's Site said...

love it!!! chic!!

Indrah said...

Amazing pants! <3

Anonymous said...

I was browsing the New Look website and found you. So I thought I'd check out your bloggy and its awesome. You have an incredible style, I love it! Very inspirational!

I recently dyed my hair blue. Odd colour I know but we only live once right?!

You have a new and inspried follower!

xoxo

Florie said...

aww thanks for letting me know hun, I had no idea the feature was up yet!!glad you like the blog!xx