DIY: Double Finger Ring

I got the idea to do this a long time ago after I saw something similar on this lovely tumblr ( I'm either crazy, a liar or homegirl deleted all evidence of it :-/ ..totes the latter). I actually put this DIY off for a long time just because I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, and if I'm honest I was also really sceptical about buying crystals off ebay but I'm HAPPY with the outcome and I think it's easy enough for everyone to at least try!
what you'll need:
1 x point crystal depending on finger width
1 x 30cm of copperwire
2 x adjustable ring blanks
1 x tube of superglue

Method:
step 1. adjust ring blanks to size of fingers.
step 2. glue the ring blanks onto the flattest face of the crystal ( leave for 10mins to dry )
step 3. measure out about 16cm of copperwire to wrap round the crystal
step 4. weave wire round the crystal in desired pattern ( sorry forgot to take pictures of this step :-/ )

"D to the I to the A to the M ..O to the N to the D to the Pearls of Love" 
x

17 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful jewels création like it good idea

Aseya said...

That looks sooo cool!!

Prissy said...

This is a really cute (yet uncomplicated) DIY! I love it!

Prissy

Lili said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

rawwrr!!

maphi bayolo said...

i love this , might just try it soon xoxo

Cassie said...

thanks for sharing, this is one of those rare DIYs which is easy to make and yet also something i would get lots of wear out of-x-

Orla Lorenza said...

thats so cool, such a good idea! xx

Stephanie said...

ummmm....so I want this
Just tell me the cost
and I'll email you my finger measurements
and mailing address
#ThankYou
#OkBye

hehe

Stephanie
ItzSpittingGlitter.Blogpot.com

Emanuela said...

Ohh the ring is amazing, thx for the great idea :)!!! Check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other??? :)


xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

Opposite lipstick said...

wow

Unknown said...

That's a hot ring!!! I wanna make one!

Dami said...

Lol! I love it, looks good
www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

PKelly's Site said...

love the d.i.y. def. gotta try this!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)))

Superblondeep said...

great idea! I love it! xoxo

Bespoke Biddie said...

this is really cute! Did you also make the single finger ring above because I'm drooling over that
Sunnie
(.=

Esmee D said...

i'm SOOO diy-ing this! GREAT post!