Accidental Essentials

the decision to wear leather shorts on a very warm summer's day was a complete genius move on my part, because even though I put a brave face on, I know the trickles of sweat running down the backs of my legs gave the struggle away. I guess that's what I get for being a last-minute-betty, summer's a month late and I still got caught short with nothing to wear. The upside of my little debacle is that my summer essentials are now decided.. just need to keep my bumbum 100% air conditioned next time I wear these shorts out, and you all care.
ps. anyone know how to make a widows peak go away forever?! mine makes me look like a jungle cat..
x

7 comments:

NRC♥ said...

I love this look tbh love all your looks

Jeneration said...

Lovely blog, i love your hair cut! nice outfit ^_^

Channing in The City said...

You're so funny! LOL @ the part about the sweat giving away the struggle. You look good, though, at least! Love the nail polish :)

THE DIVINITUS said...

perfect look.

Karen Ussene said...

Love the outfit, simple but still cool!
xoxo

O D Y S S E Y said...

Black and white with neon nails are gorgeous.

That girl; Saadiya said...

O love your style, so simple and classy :)