Santa Baby..

i know the saying goes 'It's better to give than to receive', but as things go I'm not in a position to give right now, so I will humbly receive anything the weirdy-beardy from Lapland gives me, and just in case he's at a loss for what to get me, I've compiled a list..

On the 7th day of Christmas my baby GahhhDaMe
full body lipo-suction and some Indian Remy (I dare you to judge me)
On the 6th day of Christmas my baby GahhhDaMe
a gorgeous Arty raaaaaang 

On the 5th day of Christmas my baby GahhhDaMe
the D&G t-shirt with Betty Paige on it

On the 4th day of Christmas my baby GahhhDaMe
a Delfina Deletrez Salome eye pendant chain

On the 3rd day of Christmas my baby GahhhDaMe
a pair of Jeremy Scott Lehhheggings

On the 2nd day of Christmas my baby GahhhDaMe
a vintage Chanel backpack that'd make everyone voooohmit

On the 1st day of Christmas my Jesus GahhhDaMe
a black pair of United Nude 'Iris' booooties



Santa is a generous man, if Beyonce received a CLK Mercedes, a diamond belly ring(which i really wouldn't mind), a gift card to get her fave CDs AND a boyfriend who massaged her feet, then i'm pretty effing sure I can look forward to receiving at least two items off my little old list (the booties and the Backpack PLEAAAASE) from him.
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that chanel backpack is gorrrgeous!x